Welcome to the Australian home of the Hippy Hippy Snap! A trim, hip snapping nappy. With the slim line look, and no wing droop of a side snap, but without the fight trying to get it on baby! The HHS fastens towards the front like a front fastening nappy.

I am a licensed Hippy Hippy Snap seamstress. This pattern has been tried, tested and loved by hundreds of babies... go on, why don't you give one a go?

Email me at pam@ ikiscloth.com.au (no spaces) for custom orders.

I am also an approved Fattycakes seamstress!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

How do you get your hands on an ikis cloth HHS?

At the moment I am only selling via custom orders. Email me at ikiscloth @tpg.com.au (remove space between the @ symbol).

These are fully customisable. You choose size, outer (minky with hidden PUL, plain poly PUL or cotton print with partially hidden PUL), inner (microfleece or velour), and style (AI2, AIO, Pocket or fitted). You can even choose the colour snaps and absorbency levels!

Prices are as follows:

Budget Fleece pocket (2 layer domestic fleece) $15
Plain PUL pocket $16
Polyester Print PUL pocket $22
Minky pocket $19-$22 (depending on type of minky)


Upgrade to AI2 or AIO +$9.
Bamboo fleece (heavyweight) trifold for pockets +$7

As I am a busy mum with two toddlers, and also trying to finish of my university degree, please expect at least a 2 week wait on completion of custom orders. If I will not be able to get them completed within this time frame I will let you know before ordering... if I can get them done quicker than that then I will also let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails