Welcome to the Australian home of the Hippy Hippy Snap! A trim, hip snapping nappy. With the slim line look, and no wing droop of a side snap, but without the fight trying to get it on baby! The HHS fastens towards the front like a front fastening nappy.

I am a licensed Hippy Hippy Snap seamstress. This pattern has been tried, tested and loved by hundreds of babies... go on, why don't you give one a go?

Email me at pam@ ikiscloth.com.au (no spaces) for custom orders.

I am also an approved Fattycakes seamstress!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Customs for Ella

I just finished my end of a trade with Ella from Loopy Lilly.

Her little squishy G was born at home, and what cuter way to advertise homebirth than on a fluffy little cloth bum!

This is an embroidered Fattycake AI2. (Mel from Wrigglebots embroidered the minky for me).


A pink dot minky Hippy Hippy Snap, with organic bamboo velour inner


I also made up some cute little baby shoes lined with the dot minky, with matching bib :D
I hope you love them Ella!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails