Welcome to the Australian home of the Hippy Hippy Snap! A trim, hip snapping nappy. With the slim line look, and no wing droop of a side snap, but without the fight trying to get it on baby! The HHS fastens towards the front like a front fastening nappy.

I am a licensed Hippy Hippy Snap seamstress. This pattern has been tried, tested and loved by hundreds of babies... go on, why don't you give one a go?

Email me at pam@ ikiscloth.com.au (no spaces) for custom orders.

I am also an approved Fattycakes seamstress!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Success and some questions...


All in all it was a successful first stocking! There were no great dramas - some postal calculator issues (which were my fault as I'd entered weights incorrectly) and an admin email address issue (please send emails to pam@ ikiscloth.com.au)... but I was pleased with how it all went! Nearly all packages have now been sent out. I'd love some more action shots for the gallery and reviews *hint hint*. There are still some pocket nappies left... This gorgeous paisley medium hippy hippy snap is one that I thought would be snapped up. It's a shame it's not a large or I'd keep it for my daughter! Pockets seem to be a little out of vogue, with AI2's being more popular, however pockets are all I use. They make nappy changes easier and messy poo clean ups a breeze.

I am also working on the details for a new, budget friendly product line - and would love your input! I want to know if you would prefer stay dry topped (suedecloth) or bamboo velour topped boosters on a OSFM all in two system. You can vote on the ikis cloth facebook fanpage here http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=142672&id=162405358315&ref=mf or just put your thoughts in the comments section under this post.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    NIce blog i like it
    The page of Facebook can be defined as a profile created by any one over the webpage of Facebook. The purpose for a Facebook profile is to connect to people for the requirement of increasing business networks and connections,

    custom facebook fan page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living in modern society,we more and more know how to enjoy, even on the Internet to play the game also is so, not only requires the game fun, but also for the game to beautiful picture, friends all say Buy WOW Gold EU and Buy WOW Gold are good games, I also tried, not letter of friends to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails