Welcome to the Australian home of the Hippy Hippy Snap! A trim, hip snapping nappy. With the slim line look, and no wing droop of a side snap, but without the fight trying to get it on baby! The HHS fastens towards the front like a front fastening nappy.

I am a licensed Hippy Hippy Snap seamstress. This pattern has been tried, tested and loved by hundreds of babies... go on, why don't you give one a go?

Email me at pam@ ikiscloth.com.au (no spaces) for custom orders.

I am also an approved Fattycakes seamstress!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hippy hippy snap heaven

Five medium long Hippy Hippy Snaps (this is not a size I will be stocking, but can make for custom orders).

The butterfly poly PUL is a pocket nappy, and the others are AI2's. My poor 22 month old DD has such a boring stash - I had to rescue the elephant poly PUL nappy from her, as she had a huge tantrum wanting to be changed into it after I'd finished it! I've added one into the stock sewing just for her <3

Please excuse the sloppy positioning of the nappies - Hippy Hippy Snap AI2's are hard to position nicely for photographs, but they are an awesome fit (and not wonky like they look in the pictures, I swear!).






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails