Welcome to the Australian home of the Hippy Hippy Snap! A trim, hip snapping nappy. With the slim line look, and no wing droop of a side snap, but without the fight trying to get it on baby! The HHS fastens towards the front like a front fastening nappy.

I am a licensed Hippy Hippy Snap seamstress. This pattern has been tried, tested and loved by hundreds of babies... go on, why don't you give one a go?

Email me at pam@ ikiscloth.com.au (no spaces) for custom orders.

I am also an approved Fattycakes seamstress!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The website is live!

Check it out...


Almost all stock is previewing and will go live on Thursday, 28th January at 8pm NSW time.

It's been so fun sewing up this stock, hopefully there is something there that tickles your fancy.

Please let me know what you think of the site - the good, the bad and the ugly ;) I always welcome constructive criticism!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails