Welcome to the Australian home of the Hippy Hippy Snap! A trim, hip snapping nappy. With the slim line look, and no wing droop of a side snap, but without the fight trying to get it on baby! The HHS fastens towards the front like a front fastening nappy.

I am a licensed Hippy Hippy Snap seamstress. This pattern has been tried, tested and loved by hundreds of babies... go on, why don't you give one a go?

Email me at pam@ ikiscloth.com.au (no spaces) for custom orders.

I am also an approved Fattycakes seamstress!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Sausage mama, make some room in your draw...



Because you have some mama pads coming your way!

Four kiki petite liners... I reached the upload limit for this post, so couldn't post the tops of these lovely liners - but the pictures are on the facebook fanpage.

Six kiki regular pads. My favourite is the far right one, with the sushi menu print. There is something that makes me giggle about the though of having sushi in my undies ;)

Six kiki post partum/nights. I <3>






2 comments:

  1. Bahahaha sushi in my undies, hilarious. I love them Pam, can't wait to get them in the post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in need of post partum pads but can't see them on the website to look further. Can you point me to where they are? Thanks and CONGRATS on the new website. SP from JB ;).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails